Gaixir replied

55 weeks ago

Image Viewing Software Free Download >

Image Viewing Software Free Download

It is basically designed for MDI, TIF, and TIFF file formats, but you can view various common image formats with it. .. March 2016 - 17:05(126014) Thanks for that. X OUR LATEST FIND Hundreds Of Free Office Document Templates To Download Get notified by email of our latest finds: . Log in or register to post comments Submitted by Remah on 9. All rights reserved. We use own and third party cookies to improve our services and your experience. Home Page Download PageFree Photo Viewer Free Photo Viewer is a free image viewer for Windows. Yes, I know. 3.2MB .

Comments and captions are also gone. Thank You for Submitting an Update to Your Review, ! Note that your submission may not appear immediately on our site. Theseimage viewer software offer various features, like: viewing images of different formats like JPG, BMP, GIF, TIF, PNG, WMF, ICO etc., drag & drop support for opening image files, view slide show from images files, add bookmarks to your favorite folders, can rotate, crop, zoom in, zoom out images, edit EXIF data, and more. It lets you view various types of images. It was the only image viewer Ive used that came close to the simple usability of Windows'(now-defunct) Photo Gallery program, as seen in XP, Vista and 7.Every other image viewer Ive tried, even many from this list, all fail in some irritatingly simple way. Oh, and thanks for the tip to drag images with IrfanView! Another peculiar feature not shared by most of the other viewers I know, since they set the left button for that, and kind of inconvenient if you often use a stylus and graphic tablet, like I do. Home Page Download PageMDI Viewer MDI Viewer is a free image viewer. SummaryThanks for the guys who made this for free.

soshine sc s7-1200 programming software downloadwebsite design free download softwaredownload software desktop blackberry 9300 softwaredragon ball minus manga download softwarenet speeder software free downloaddownload talking cat 2 softwaredownload software label dvd bigmegaman zxa tunes download softwareincome tax calculator software free downloadflash drive partition software free download
Please log in to post a reply.